2. Zhang P, Li W, Wang YC, Lihong Hou, Ying Xing, Hongyan Qin, Jishu Wang, Yingmin Liang, and Hua Han. Identification of CD36 as a new surface marker of marginal zone B cells by transcriptomic analysis. Mol. Immunol. 2007; 42:332-337.
3. Wang YC, Zhang P, Li W, Hou LH, Wang JS, Liang YM, Han H. Mouse follicular and marginal zone B cells show differential expression of Dnmt3a and sensitivity to 5’-azacytidine. Immunol. Lett. 2006; 105:174-179.。
4. Li W, Fu M, An JG, Xing Y, Zhang P, Zhang X, Wang YC, Li CX, Tian R, Su WJ, Guan HH, Wang G, Gao TW, Han H, Liu YF. Host defence against C.albicans infections in IgH transgenic mice with VH derived from a natural anti-keratin antibody. Celluar Microbiology 2007 9(2):308-315.
5. He F, Wang L, Hu XB, Yin DD, Zhang P, Li GH, Wang YC, Huang SY, Liang YM, Han H. Notch and BCR signaling synergistically promote the proliferation of Raji B-lymphoma cells. Leuk Res. 2008; 33: 798-802.
6. Ou-Yang HF, Zhang HW, Wu CG, Zhang P, Zhang J, Li JC, Hou LH, He F, Ti XY,Song LQ, Zhang SZ, Feng L, Qi HW, Han H. Notch signaling regulates the FOXP3 promoter through RBP-J- and Hes1-dependent mechanisms. Mol Cell Biochem. 2008 320:109-114.