37 (In press).
2. Zheng MH, Shi M, Pei Z, Gao F, Han H, Ding YQ. The transcription factor RBP-J is essential for retinal cell differentiation and lamination. Mol. Brain. 2009; 2:38.
3. Zheng MH*, Hu YY*, Fu LA, Han H. Regulation of Cancer Stem Cells by the Notch Signaling Pathway: Basic Mechanisms and Clinical Implications. a chapter of Cancer Stem Cells. Columbus F(editor in chief); NovaScience Publishers. 2010 Feb. (In publication).
4. Gao F*, Zhang Q*, Zheng MH, Liu HL, Hu YY, Zhang P, Zhang ZP, Qin HY, Feng L, Wang L, Hua Han, Gong Ju. Transcription factor RBP-J-mediated signaling represses the differentiation of neural stem cells into intermediate neural progenitors. Mol. Cell. Neurosci. 2009; 40(4):442-50.
5. Zhang R, Ma LY, Zheng MH, Ren JL, Wang T, Meng YL, Zhao J, Jia LT, Yao LB, Han H, Li KZ, Yang AG. Survivin knockdown by short hairpin RNA abrogates the growth of human hepatocellular carcinoma xenografts in nude mice. Cancer Gene Ther. 2010; 17(4):275-88.
6. Zhao GY, Li ZY, Zou HL, Hu ZL, Song NN, Zheng MH, Su CJ, Ding YQ. Expression of the transcription factor GATA3 in the postnatal mouse central nervous system. Neurosci Res. 2008;61(4):420-8.
7. Wang JS? Qin HY? Liang J, Zhu YT? Liang L, Zheng MH, Han H. The transcriptional repression activity of KyoT2 on the Notch/RBP-J pathway is regulated by PIAS1-catalyzed SUMOylation. J. Mol. Biol. 2007; 370:27-38.